Saturday, November 05, 2005

20 Reasons why I love my Boyfriend (M); A Year and a Half Tribute Post:

1. He's such a teddy bear even when he's grumpy.
2. He'll eat anything I cook and compliment me even if it's overdone or tastes like ass.
3. He buys me a super-soft blanket (when I already have 5) just because he knows I love it.
4. He can fix anything, anytime, anywhere (and I'm not even exaggerating... he's amazing with his hands.)
5. He complements me perfectly--he's a Math guy, I'm an English girl... he can figure out stuff that makes me feel like a complete idiot.
6. He makes me feel like I can accomplish anything I want with just a decision.
7. He can't keep his hands off of me.
8. He makes me feel like the most gorgeous woman in the world--no matter where we are or what we're doing...whether we're in Home Depot or a bar downtown.
9. He tells me he loves me every time he thinks it.
10. He has had friends for 30 years that he still talks to on a daily basis.
11. He has inpeccable manners.
12. He has an incredibly dirty mind.
13. He loves that I get all his dirty jokes--and he loves my equally dirty mind.
14. He motivates me.
15. He supports every decision I make.
16. He helps me see the truth of things.
17. He's the only guy in the room that doesn't drool over the new hot blonde girl in our circle of friends.
18. I never see him checking out other women.
19. He tells me how beautiful he thinks I am every time he sees me.
20. I'm never afraid to totally be myself around him.

No comments: