1. Drinking beer
3. Listening to my boyfriend and his friends play a heads-up Texas Hold-Em poker tournament.
4. Remembering how when I was a child in Texas, and my parents put us to bed so that they could hang out with their friends unbothered by kiddies, I used to stay awake listening to my parents and their friends laughing and felt so safe, content, and secure.
5. Missing that feeling.
6. Thinking that maybe I'm becoming a little too anal. I'm kinda high-strung, although I hate to think of myself that way, and managing brings out my analness.
7. Wondering why I put up with all this bullshit when what I really want to be doing is hiking the Appalachian trail for 6 months, alone.
8. Thinking that #7 is probably a lie. I'm a Gemini, I have no idea what I want.
9. Wondering what I'm going to do with my life since writing seems to be only a therapeutic activity and probably not one that will become my bread'n'butter, as I once believed.
10. Thinking that the 1.5 hours I spent at the gym this morning have been completely negated by the cheese dip I just ate. (I made it, it was so good.)
11. Damn, I'm proud of myself for the 1.5 hours I spent at the gym this morning. Body Pump followed by 45 mins of interval training on the eliptical machine. I'm gonna be HOT.
And with that, I'm out.
Chop! Chop! Back to Work!