Thursday, July 14, 2005

Stubby Chubby

Dude!

I have allowed myself to become so FAT!! My clothes still fit, but there is girth and bulge where there used to be none. I blame bf. He always buys the BEST ice cream!! And what can I do but eat it? I never buy junk for myself, but if it's around, it's going in my mouth. Repeatedly.

RESTRAINT, RESTRAINT, RESTRAINT. Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I joined a gym last week and have been... oh, it's been.... once, now. I keep meaning to go but something seems to come up. Funny how that happens. I wish I had a potion like on that movie with Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep where they live forever but don't take good care of themselves and start falling apart--literally (it's icky)... okay, maybe that's a bad idea (and not such a great movie either.)

Well, wish me luck. I'm going to try to avoid eating this delicious chocolate cake my roommate made to take to her friend's house and now WILL NOT. She KNOWS about my junk food addiction but REFUSES to help. What an ENABLER. Damn.

1 comment:

Nutmeg said...

LINDSAY LOHAN, CALM DOWN!! :) sorry, had to say something drastic...but i know you can't help it, you just don't know how bee-yootiful you are, but its ok, we all have to have our quirks. besides, even if you were plumping up (insert skeptical face), a junk in the trunk is worth two jank in the stank! what does that mean? i have no idea!! just watched the best episode of Six Feet Under ever, i could totally related when it was making fun of people in the corporate world. anyway, really just wanted to say hi! haven't gotten much blogging done, much less anything else. speaking of stanky jank, tom was in town this weekend so we were busy gettin' crunk. he wants to go to the high school reunion so bad, i don't think i can bring myself to do it, thoughts, feelings, suggestions? :)