Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another post... in my New Blog excitement

Back from cleaning duty. I look a lot worse, probably smell a whole lot worse, but I actually feel a lot better. I went in with the worst hangover but the combination of another beer and a lot of sweat made me feel like a new woman. Which is why, of course, I'm sitting here drinking a Miller Lite. I'm gonna have to put the brakes on. I always drink way too much when I'm bartending.

My dad suggested that I start making notes of funny people and situations in the bar and writing short stories based on the notes. I might give it a try. If anything, it would be good practice to start thinking creatively again.

I love my house (and by "house" I mean apartment) right now. It's clean (well, except for all the unfolded clean clothes all over my bed), cold and silent.

I need silence.

I also need a shower. Badly. I'm starting to get chills because my shirt is soaked with sweat and it's pretty chilly in here. Is it weird that I don't really like to shower? I love the water and getting clean, I think it's the drying part I don't like. It's too much trouble. Yeah, I can be pretty lazy sometimes.

I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball.

Cheers!

No comments: