Monday, August 27, 2007

Catchy Title

It's been a while since I've posted. Haven't felt like writing lately. Kinda ironic because I used to daydream about leaving The Corporation and all the writing I'd be able to do once I left. Well, here I am. Let the inspiration begin!

Since my last post, I've:

1. Finished the new Harry Potter. It was a great way to end the story. I'm so glad they made the books into movies--there's still something to look forward to! I finished it a lot faster than I thought I would. I was over 500 pages in after my first 5-hour reading marathon.

2. Had my hair cut and colored by the hysterical and gifted Shayne at City Salon.

3. Been working like a mad man. Too bad there's not more to show for it, but football is coming and then we'll all be rich! At least, that's the mantra that keeps getting repeated at The Bar.

4. Got back in contact with an old, well, we'll call her a friend. This "friend" and I had a pretty bad falling out in which she really hurt my feelings and not only has not apologized, but insists that she was in the right. Whatever. I guess it's not worth it. Or is it? Time will tell...

I guess that's about it. I need a project or something to work on, to keep me busy. I'm pretty much a vampire now--going to work from 10pm-5am and sleeping until about 2pm. Doesn't leave a lot of time in the day to get things done. I need wine storage and a coffee table...maybe the s.o. and I can work out something. He can build just about anything.

There's some chicken in the fridge calling to me...

Cheers.

No comments: