Sunday, August 12, 2007

New Beginning

It's been over a year since my last post. So much has happened in that time... I got a promotion, was completely miserable for about a year, was arrested and fired (in the same week!)

Hard to tell if losing my job is really the "good thing" I keep telling everyone it is. I'm bartending again in the town that I love, so that's a good thing but I'm not making any money yet. I know things are about to pick up and soon I should be swimming in cash, but I still feel like I've taken a huge step back to where I was 3 years ago. Haven't I learned anything?

What do I want to do? Do I have to decide? Isn't not deciding a decision in itself? I'm hoping that restarting this blog might help me figure a few things out. Maybe get me writing again. I think that's what I'm supposed to do... I just don't know where to start.

Right now I'm going to eat something and head down to the bar for a lovely 3 hours of fighting hangover/cleaning/meeting.

Cheers!

No comments: