Sunday, June 26, 2005

Activities since my last blog entry:

1. Preparing for Gay Pride promos in Atlanta (which are finally over!!)
1.5. Feeling relieved that Gay Pride promos went so much better than I thought they would.
2. Getting over this cough I've had for 3 weeks.
3. Not freaking out that my throat is still swollen after 3 weeks.
4. Self tanning like it's my job.
5. Drinking way too much Diet A&W rootbeer.
5.5 Not drinking anything with alcohol.
6. Spending tons of time with my boyfriend before he has to go back to work.
7. Watching movies on HBO (or skinemax or whatever other movie channel has anything decent on.)
8. Eating PB&J for practically every meal.
9. Stressing about the cost of gas.
10. Thinking that I don't have anything to say that's interesting so why bother blogging? (proof?)
11. Planning how I'm going to add to my wardrobe as soon as I get paid again because I'll have most of my major debts paid off!! (yea!)
12. Making myself thinner with the power of my mind.
13. Downing TrimSpa like it's candy.
14. Teaching Sam (my bf's dog) to catch a ball in the air.
15. Being trained by Sam to throw the ball when he places it in my lap.
16. Getting my skin clear after neglecting it at night.
17. Thinking about plans for my bf's birthday in September.
18. Planning a party to reward the girls that work for me.
19. Trying to remember to get in touch with old friends.
20. Downloading different ringtones for each person programmed into my phone.
21. Listening for the new ringtones so I'll actually answer the phone when it rings.
22. Coming up with new promo ideas.
23. Being satisfied that my ideas are listened to and enjoying my climb up the ladder.
24. Helping to clean my bf's house.
25. Sleeping, sleeping, sleeping.
26. Embracing my inner retard, as suggested by nutmeggy.
27. Discovering possible answers to my parents' divorce.
28. Looking forward to seeing my sister and celebrating my birthday (a month late.)
29. Enjoying being lazy.
30. Finishing the Hemmingway novel I've been drifting through.

No comments: