Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I love breakfast. I made myself eggs with cream cheese and sausage this morning and it was so so good. It was also low-carb except that the sausage was brown sugar and honey... mmmmm.

This is my 4th day on Trimspa. I've been forgetting to take it at night, but still trying not to eat too much. Unless I've had a few drinks, then it's hard to control myself. I guess the drinking should have been the first thing to go, but when my boyfriend's in town, it's like I'm on vacation and nothing I do during the week counts on the weekend. I hope he can find a job in town permanently or else I'm never going to lose weight! Geez, doesn't he ever think about me? (yeah, I'm not really that selfish... well, not all the time.)

Ever notice how when a bunch of women work together (or just 5) things seem to get really catty? There are a couple of women where I work that are driving me nuts--asking coworkers to keep a critique of my performance between them without telling me. Um, that's not very constructive. When I found out I felt like I was back in high school. There's no way I'm getting involved in that BS but I'm still irritated by it. I like working with men so much better. At least men don't have a problem with you confronting them and giving them an earfull--they might even commend you for it! If I did that at work, the fallout would be instant and I'd never find out anything again. See, they're making me into them. It's a conspiracy.

Whatever. Work is work. I had really cool dreams last night. I dreamed that I coached a basketball team even though I didn't know how to play and I had sex with a girl. It wasn't a very sexy dream and I wasn't sure that I was doing it right but it was kind of cool. I'm afraid I didn't pleasure her very well though. Oh well. I guess it's good that I'm not gay.

No comments: